Monday, May 27, 2013

Embracement


Nooooo, nooo noooo. I did it again. It seems I found my lost talent. A unique one I tell you. I keep saying the stupidest thing possible. Uggghh. I am slowly dieing here people. My answers are so stupid that I be like: ewww that person inside me must has a rotten brain, if has one at all. I seem so lost and just not concentrating. In many occasions the reason is  presque vu " tip of the tongue" and my fight not to be a desk O.o)i.e. Mute( I  hate keeping silent when quizzed neither do I use the "no idea" line. But it shouldn't be by rapidly throwing nonsense.
One of the most important trick one of Our tutor told us is to at least pretend we are thinking " for the sake of God" he begged.
It seems my cognitive function is deteriorating. I no longer able to recognize distal from proximal.


Offfffffff to bed, then to spa. I need to make sure I know I am by my side. Seriously
!
All pics in this blog are not mine, unless specified

Then I'll embrace internal medicine the way I love, hopefully:)

No comments:

Post a Comment