Sunday, December 1, 2013

Surgery


I wrote these 2 posts a while ago but couldn't publish them.
----------------
Just finished surgery. It was not that fun , with the resident, SHO, and aspiring interns fighting to scrubs in and do all the doable. We were left to re-clerking and examining. But no real hands on!  Shoot me now. I don't know how I feel about surgery. I know it was less stressful in term of the amount of information you need to know.  But I left wondering  why I choose medicine as a career? It is rarely rewarding. It is draining.

For the majority of the past 2 months I was feeling " unconnected".

I really need friends to chat with

I need to exercise

To do list

Sleep properly

Study

Read outside blogosphere

Study more

Spend some random time in the hospital

Do some aerobic

Buy some clothes ( the current ones stink before I put them on).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment