Saturday, April 27, 2013

No patients

Today is supposed to be a clinic day. After an hour ride to the hospital we finally arrived to find out the hospital was evacuated 3 days ago due to risk of drowning. (yep, it drowned once, but no fatalities thankfully). There were no way we could go back. The bus will, hopefully, come pick us at the end of the day. Yay. We got to stay in the library and keep praying it doesn't drawn while we are there.  The hospital is full of doctors though. I guess the hospital administration hates them all! 
Why am I writing this? No one will take care of you if you didn't . We should have checked first.  Missing a clinic, especially as student, because of bad weather due to safety measure is by far better than risking your odd. 

2 comments:

  1. I have come in for cancelled clinics before as well, but none of them for such an exciting reason! I hope you didn't get too bored waiting for the bus to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww, I feel special haha. You are a real optimist, aren't you? We had "an emergency" revision session, we cover almost every main topic in pediatrics. I felt good after it. It is inspiring, how you don't only look at the full half of the glass, you make people appreciate it. Ok, I admitted it, I am a big fan of you:)

    ReplyDelete