Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hi there,
So this is my first entry. This blog is going to be about the change med school did in my life. Mostly ranting about the bad impact in the quality of life I have now. But some will be about a beautiful and rewarding experiences that made hanging in med school, despite all the downs, worthy.
And yes Grammar Nazis are most welcomed here. English is not my first language and I  had no formal education to ensure quality. So, be nice and teach me. No need to eat me. (See, I can be a rapper as well. I heard you there. Whom am kidden you said! One day folks, One day).

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Enjoyed reading your posts, hope one day Im a Medical student too
    Hiba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay someone visited my blog. Thank you. Good luck in your quest.

      Delete