Sunday, March 16, 2014

Old Up date

 Hi,
I wrote this months ago. I guess I'll post it because it was written in the middle of exam chaos and I need to document my feeling, the uncertainty I am sure every med students will experience! Thankfully it turned  out I did quite well.
====I had finished my OSCEs.   I blow them big times. The easiest stations especially.  I think I'll need to  take a reset. It was so awful I could see the disappointment in my doctors –mentors_ faces. 

I am not sure what went wrong because I  kept omitting major parts of each station.  Example: I kept telling myself not to forget PR & genital exam & at least mention about the ideal exposure .. I walked out of the exam room without even mentioning them.  Every time I get out of an examination station I remember things I was supposed to do.  This happen with every station. Every single one.

Never mind,

Tomorrow  I'll have my first written.   Couldn't study today or didn't want too! I covered the whole material last week & I know I need to reread but I spent half an hour staring at my notes & then decide not to read. 12 hours break..I repeat my exam is tomorrow..  no feeling. Not even A tiny winy feeling of guilt.

Oh and the elective things, it is cancelled. I will do it locally now.

I just need to read the cardio part, not only for the exam but also because I hate cardio & rarely read about it.

2 more exam blocks . Let's pray I pass.

Merry Christmas everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment