Saturday, March 22, 2014

Medical Monday



Hi again. I have been searching for a club to join for a while. Since there is no real one around in my part of the world I decided to look online and traa I found the beautiful: Medical Monday. I don't know about you but I upgraded it to a club.

I'll start by explaining why I feel I need to be  a club member. See I've been in medical school so long. My hometown friends are all starting their own families and busy with their lives. My medical classmates and clinical group are busy all the time. We are together most of the time but I feel detached! No real conversations: have you seen that patient? Did you complete your portfolio. But no human talk. I happen to be in the most introvert clinical group. My clinical partner is reluctant to go out or spent time in non medical thing. Actually, non of my clinical group is interested in  starting a study group. An important thing in medical school.

So, here I am . Released early from the hospital today. Yet I've not done much! I have no  idea how time passed. I can feel the stress accumulating. I need to turn in my reflection, get my file signed, go back to assess my patient again, prepare for my upcoming exam. What about my research… uhh . In the middle of all of this I need something to help me breath. I need to be  a club member. Or so I think at the moment!

Please welcome my  Medical Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment