Sunday, August 3, 2014

what's up?


It seems I abandoned my baby blog. What a horrible mother! Probably medical Monday was not a good idea, either. I am such a lazy, advocate procsteneator and I am enjoying being so.

So what is new?

Lets' see

I am supposed to be good enough in handling  patients with common hematological problems, got the chance to spent time in ICU and understand some cool things. I am almost done with my medical and surgical rotations.

  I've had the chance to explore many restaurants and places recently, which is a good change.


I gained about 3 kgs (horrray), but I stopped exercises. AND I SLEEP LIKE A POLAR BEAR. crazy I know! I had missed many clinics and classes. I am afraid I'll be in trouble because of this sleeping problem. I guess I need to exercise more and be strict in regulating my biological watch. Don't worry though my blood test confirmed how healthy I am.



So next post, no rambling... will share some medical knowledge.

Ameen
---
that is an old post. i clearly have problem keeping my blog promises

No comments:

Post a Comment