Saturday, September 6, 2014

Grammer, spelling and their other siblings

Oh dear lord, I read some of my posts here and I feel irritated by the quality of  my writing. I want to apologize for any potential reader. I am too lazy to fix the tons if mistakes I found, and obviously can't commit myself to proof reading in the future. ( me being on energy saving mode and stuff ).

So, if you are feeling an itch because of the quality of my English .. Idk maybe do scratch yourself that'll distract you? Just know I am thankful you are giving me from your precious time. Thank you :) and I mean it.

The lab week revision: nailed it. One day was more than enough. But to no one surprise the questions was not related to what we did! I don't know people I only know one equation to calculate positive predictive value, and there are programs  to calculate it. So no need to twist the question you know. Oh and yes that was totally unrelated to what we did this week.

Oh and someone proposed; to marry me!
Idk people. Everyone keep pushing and express their concern over my singleness. I don't know the man, never heard of him or his tribe. Do you remember the movies where ladies wear big seemingly very heavy dresses that they drag? -19 century - and they talk about arranged marriages? Will technically we are still stuck in that era. And that is how marriages happen in my part of the world.  Anyway, my reaction to previous proposals was no brainer: not ready yet. But now, with all my friends married and settled and busy and having kids- do I need to go on?- I feel old. Mostly alone, but old. So I am considering the offer.

10 years earlier I would laugh at the idea of me getting married the traditional way. Whom I kidding I would laugh at the idea of me getting married.
But things changed. Or maybe that is Nutella withdrawal symptoms!

Starting Family medicine next week. Not so enthusiastic, I feel I'll do better sleeping. But again, that might be the Nutella withdrawal. Oh and I am meeting old friends next week.

Oh people
How could my little sister do that to me? How could she finish the whole Nutella jar?



1 comment:

  1. Ha I feel your grammar pain! I used to try to be so eloquent and spell check when I first started blogging now Im like meh Im lucky to even get words on the page ;) Good to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete