Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Busy

I feel so busy , yet I am doing nothing. I stupidly decided not to attend  the clinic and the seminar today  for no reason . I wasn't even sleepy and I t didn't study. Laying in bed from 12 am to 4 pm (  working day is from 6:30 where the bus pick us for the 1 hr trip to the hospital and the return is at 4 pm) is not a day well spent. But it's too late to regret. I have now to work  with.
I attended a knee clinic yesterday. The consultant explained knee examination nicely. I am still uncomfortable with meniscus exam. Other ortho exam…not sure at all. I didn't revise  them yet. I was determine to read the whole locomotor thing, but that is a nerve wrecking task. I am glad I passed that subject as I hate it most. There is a weekly assessment starting from the second week.  I guess I will go quickly over the examinations  and revise whatever I see in the clinic. Worrying about the end of year exam and my sister travel for 1 year is eating me.
I wish I can keep writing here to procrastinate more.  I am all grumpy right now. I guess I'll call dad, read for my presentation discussion tomorrow and maybe prepare view  slides. And if time allow , go through shoulder exam.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment