Sunday, August 4, 2013

Time!

How much time do you spend studying?
Some of us will give a time frame ( e.g. from 4 pm till 8 pm). A professor once challenged us, those who think their studying is consuming their days. He challenged us to use stopwatch & stop it whenever our phone ring or the door knock. Surprise surprise,  we hardly spend a sum of two hours studying .  In my preclerkship, I met a registrar who promised us, that if we study 3 hours a day (including watching educational videos or answering exams questions) we will be among the top five. He happened to graduate with a distinction!
Just reminding myselfJ

So last Wednesday I couldn’t sleep thinking/searching about the elective. Nothing new. I woke up 5 minutes before the end of the clinic. Good news I just missed a presentation about papillary reaction.  My weekend was quiet and nice. I just arrive in the dorm and I should be in the dream land already!

Good night everyone!

 

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of my dad! He's always pushing me to spend more time studying effectively rather than studying for long periods but being amongst a lot of distractions.
    3/day is not bad at all! Go for it.


    ReplyDelete